Is it possible for doctors I know to do home visits for free?

If I don’t want to go to a doctor at all because of having to pay for co-pays and not having insurance, will this be unethical to get a relative who is a doctor to give me a physical or an annual checkup at my house for free including giving me blood work and prescriptions? When do doctor’s do home visits?

Of course it's possible, but you gotta pay the price. If he discovers something looks like trouble he'll make recommendations for you to come in to the office. 

• Edna

A relative (not even if he is a doctor) can't give you a free physical or an annual check-up in your home. He doesn't have (and you certainly won't have), all the medical equipment he needs to do a physical or a check-up in your home. He certainly can't do any blood work - he doesn't carry a lab around with him. You would still have to pay the lab fee. He could write you a prescription if he thinks you need one, but that's ALL he will be able to do.  

Almost NO doctor (not even a relative) does home visits, not unless the patient is terminally ill.

they might do it in emergencies

Even if you could get the doctor to come to your home for free, prescriptions and blood work aren't free. Those services are provided by independent businesses

• TedEx

First, doctors do not treat relatives except in an extreme emergency, and, second, doctors do not make house calls any longer

Apple phones being proprietary for replacement parts are awful. Also No he can not do this for you

• mokrie

The blood work costs well over 100 dollars because a special lab has to do it. That would still cost you even if the doctor didn't charge.