What indoor heater will not raise your electric bill?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

if you are using the heater on the solar panel then there will be no effect on electricity bill

• 2 months ago

wall gas heater,are very warm,(I like them too)I don,t know why

• Ann
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Get a wood burning  stove, set it on some firebricks, have someone fix you a hole in the ceiling that a stovepipe can be adjusted to, and fire it up. Also, be sure all of your windows and doors are caulked and sealed properly.,    

• 2 months ago

a thick sweater. all indoor heaters use energy and thus raise your electric bill

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

https://www.farmandfleet.com/products/786233-heatm...

used one of these for an old radiator heated apt where the back of the place was a wee bit cold in winter,, it sat in the kitchen,when kept clean,washed out w some detergent oil or alcky hall  before the season..it burned on low,a mellow safe heat source,a bit of draft outside air from a cracked open window kept it safe to use

• JJ
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Gas heaters. wood burning stove. a generator. to run these it would cost you more than using electric.

• ...Show all comments
    • JJ
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

it won't raise your electricity for that matter you won't pay a single penny for the use of electricity. 

• 2 months ago

Any heater that isn't electric.

• JJ
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

I know  Generator is not a heater, it's to  generate electricity. for a electric  heater . 

• 2 months ago

A wood burning fireplace.

• 2 months ago

a significant other's body heat...

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Gas fire or wood burning stove

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.