What was your worst date?

• kristy

This really hot guy who I couldn’t wait to get naked with was really lousy in bed

I took a lesbian out on a date and at the time I didn't know she was a lesbian. The other guys at work knew which would explain why they were laughing at me a lot before and after the date. It would also explain why in the car she sat as far up on the passenger side door as she could. 35 years later I still have to ask, if she was a lesbian then why did she agree to go out on a date with me?

Took this tinder girl out and plowed her brains out in my car afterwards without a condom. Then she found out i had a gf and tried to friend her on Facebook and message her and it took me and my friends like weeks to convince her that she was just some crazy **** and, luckily for everyone involved, my gf believed me and now she's my wife today (who I still cheat on).

your mom all the way