Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 8 months ago

Is starting over in a new place worth it? Will it be the fresh start at life that I am looking for?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

You never hear that from anyone that has served time.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 3 months ago

sometimes, yet it is.........................

• Hockey
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Too little information provided to be able to answer this question.

• 7 months ago

The problems usually come from within.  Some mental growing and evaluating can definitely come from a fresh start but the change you seek has to come from yourself. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

Starting off anew in a new location by itself won't fix your issues. It takes a lot of self assessment on your part and hard work. It may work out if you put the effort in to make it work, but don't expect to just move and have everything be better.

• 8 months ago

I think posting anonymously with no background information where you ask for life advice from strangers at a brand new website would be a tremendous idea.

• ?
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Well, wherever you go, you're still there, so if you go somewhere new and try to make a fresh start, you might find you brought your problems with you.

• Andy C
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Lots of people try the geographical cure, but there's a reason why AA has a saying of "An a$$hole gets on a plane in Boston, and an a$$hole gets off a plane in Seattle. "

• 8 months ago

I've thought about it myself - but the sheer cost and effort about it - when I have constantly failed at making my locality a success... makes it unfeasible - but I've seen people do it.

I don't know how people are so spontaneous - but for some people it works.

I'm no socialite so I would be eaten alive as it were if I were to venture someone new... raw... and try and start from scratch... but again it works for some people.

I would LOVE to move to Canada - but technically it wouldn't be a "new" place for me since I've visited there 8 times... although I've never been employed there and have never spent more than one night there so...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.