Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastIsrael · 2 months ago

Have you regret for didn't say " I love you " enough times to someone? ?

No.  Never.  Not even once

• don

Yes I do. My sweet wife left the house to go to work august 28th 1992,and I said "have a good day honey" but I did not tell her I loved her.She was killed 3 hours later and I have regretted not saying it ever since that day.

I didn’t make it to my father’s bedside before he died. Was about an hour late or so. I waited too long before I left, I was sitting there paralyzed, staring into space when I was told over the phone he was near death.So I didn’t get to tell him I loved him. I’ve never really gotten over it. Now that I’m a father, I am often haunted by the feeling that the same thing will happen when I’m about to die. That for some reason my own child will not be able to make it on time. But I tell him I love him all day long throughout the day. I guess that’s the important thing. That whether he’s there or not when I’m about to go, he knows that I loved him. I’m sorry I wasn’t there for you, Dad. If you see me writing this...

Thankfully, no.

One time only?????...... Plenty times.....  I didn't say it enough and now I suffer from pain

Yes. I wish I had said that more often to my father.

Not at all. ........