What’s your opinion on a married man watching porn?

• -

Neutral - I don't care as long as he only dines at home.

Question: Would you prefer a man who stays home and watches women he'll never meet on the screen OR would you prefer a man who goes down the street and performs the same moves in the videos with Sally from accounting? 

I think it is wrong and it could eventually make your relationship fall apart. There is no need to be watching porn if you’re both meeting each other’s needs. Why would you want to watch other people have sex?

What would you prefer; a man who watches porn, or a man who goes out and performs it with other women?

i think he is realyy a.. h. orn..y man

• David

Same as any man watching porn. Yawn....

What was the question again?

My opinion is that males like to watch other people having sex more than females do. Do I think it is degrading to females, ABSOLUTELY NOT. They feel that there is something wrong with them, most females wouldn't want to see themselves having sex with their husband but most men would love it. She would be complaining about how fat it makes her look or her hair is messed up. I loved to see a woman' juices ooze out of her vagina after she has had an orgasm and I love to watch a man lap those juices up 2 because I know how good those juices taste. There are very few flicks that show that but ever now and then you will find 1 that is pretty good, most of them aren't worth watching but you won't get to see the good ones if you don't watch the bad 1s. VCA used to make some good 1s. Watching porn flicks never took the place of having sex with my wife. You should trying watching a good 1 with your guy, lay down on your side on the floor and let him enter you from behind, he can move slowly and rub your clitoris, see how long you can last.

• KTJoe

Buy husband a large bottle of hand sanitizer, he's got mental issues a computer and or paper for intimacy spells divorce court.

If it's not compulsive, if it's not an addiction, if it's not a transgressive, hard-core pornography that hurts anyone, and most important, if you're otherwise happy in your marriage and your sex life, then there's nothing to worry about."

But why do you do it? "People do it to escape. To escape the moment. To escape their minds. To deal with anxiety, loneliness, feelings of inadequacy"—you know, being a human being on Earth.  it's a pleasure impulse that isn't easy to turn off—

It is the only way a married guy gets to experience sexual release in most cases, and in a few cases is the only way a guy gets to see what he wishes he would get.  Because, as Quincy so eloquently put it, 'wives are not as generous as they claim to be', I'll add to it: 'because it is difficult to be generous when one is sooooo god-damned selfish'.

Here is my very honest take on porn, as a specific answer to wives:  Why does your husband have time to watch porn?