Which statement is a common misconception with regard to Earth’s atmosphere??
Please help it would mean a lot to me <3
Group of answer choices
1. Earth has experienced a greenhouse effect its entire planetary history
2. All of Earth will warm at the same rate if there is global warming
3. The ozone layer in the upper atmosphere protects the lower atmosphere and Earth’s surface from harmful solar UV radiation
4. The carbon dioxide added to the atmosphere since the year 1800 is mostly or entirely due to human burning of fossil fuels
5. Global warming and ozone depletion are two very different activities in Earth’s atmosphere