will the tory party sell off the nhs?

i haven't seen it but i heard that corbyn was on tv recently saying he had proof that the conservatives are planning to sell off the NHS?

i found that incredibly worrying, as i am a man who relies on the nhs and will do for the long term...is there any opposition to these plans by the tories? surely it won't be allowed to happen?  i am filled with worry/anxiety and indignation about this at the moment.

can i have serious, sensible answers to this.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Tavy
    Lv 7
    9 months ago
    Favourite answer

It's nonsense, I have read most of this online and nowhere does it say it's for sale. The US wants a trade with the drug companies that is all. Talk about fake news. You cant vote online  only register to vote, have you received a polling card in the post?

• 8 months ago

How else are they going to pay for all those tax cuts for their fat cats mates.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

No, it is just Corbyn  making mountains out of molehills,Clutching at straws and trying to deflect from his disastrous tax **** up, anti semitism, making up policy that costs 56 bill on the hoof, looking ridiculous when interviewed and needing a minder to fight off awkward questions at his press conference.

Nothing is working in Corbyn-land. And nothing would work in England if he got into office.

• 9 months ago

"I am filled with worry/anxiety and indignation about this at the moment."

Then use your vote to ensure that the bastards don't get in!

Never, ever trust a Tory! They don't give a tuppenny f*ck about YOU mate!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

I don't know but it is all good.

• Biff
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Not actually "sell" but the NHS would likely be paying more for drugs produced by American companies and more to American healthcare companies that would be providing more NHS services. Without money being pumped into the NHS to compensate for these additional payments to American companies, the NHS is likely to deteriorate further than it has over the past nine years under the Tories.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

NHS and policing will be broken up and privatised, there is nothing else left to sell off.  

• 9 months ago

If there were  anything more concrete than hints and waffle.  we'd know about it.  The so-called dossier would have been forwarded to the papers and the BBC.  And it'd be available on line. Mr Corbyn's gone on telly shuffling a load of paper to create the psychological illusion of physical evidence.

This is sheer desperation from a doomed man. 

Labour means well but with them in power we'd end up wasting a large chunk of gdp servicing debt and that would suck resources from other departments.

• 9 months ago

If you want the NHS to continue, don't vote for the party that has already caused overwhelming damage by starving it of funds. Our NHS used to be the envy of the world, but the Tories prefer the American model where the poor die from lack of care.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Well get out there and vote for your best remain candidate, it is the only way to stop the madness. 

Source(s): Brexit, the gift that keeps on taking.
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.