Leo Berto asked in SportsHockey · 8 months ago

Why Gordie Howe Has Two Milestones On The Same Date 27th November On Both Years 1960 And 1961?

So First In 1960. Gordie Howe The Detroit Red Wings Hockey Icon The First Player In NHL History With 1,000 Points And In 1961 (Or Secondly) Gordie Also Become The First Player In NHL History As Well With 1,000 Games (Take That Wayne Gretzky!) (As Of 2019)

Mr. Hockey Is A Legend! 

Another stupid spam question from you, and another report headed your way. Get off this site, you idiot foreigner.

I recommend reporting Bob as well, notorious point gamer along with its alt account Lee. It is just one of those angry butthurt boomers that visits old questions solely to attempt to aggravate people who are smarter than it(about 99.999% of the world population is smarter).

This is strike 2. If I catch you posting another non-question like this I am contacting Yahoo administration to terminate all of your accounts, you multi account troll.

Need to stop spamming on this site. I've reported so many of your stupid non-questions and you've lost hundreds of points because of it.