Who’s better mothers or fathers?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago

How can any person answer that?

• Carmen
    Lv 4
    9 months ago

They both were assigned a God given part in parenthood both have different roles both should be considered equal not one better than the other  regardless who stays home with the child-children and regardless who goes out and brings the money home for the family respect honor and love goes both ways 

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Fathers in general because the put down the law .Mothers usually spoil there children especially there daughters 

• 9 months ago

If both are good parents, the father for fun, the mother for tending to your problems.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • martin
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Usually mothers are warmer, kinder, and more considerate. But there are good fathers in the world too, as long as they don't drink too much and are humble, friendly people. It's just that men are a little rougher than women.

• 9 months ago

Depends.

Whichever one is more loving. Compassionate. Sensitive. A pushover. ;-) Haha... but you have to be consistent and have good morals. And a soft tone of voice when you're talking to your kids.

My dad was a hot head like I am. My mom was too. But she was more on the motherly, sensitive, compassionate side.

So... even though daddy spoiled me rotten, mama was who I flocked to.

• 9 months ago

Both of my folks are friggin awesome!

• 9 months ago

Depends. There are some mom's who abandon their children. There are children who have never met their father. There are children who are orphans. There is no correct answer for this question bc it depends.

• Bob
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

it completely depends on the mother and father. But mothers are usually a huge bonus during the infant years, up to age 4, for many reasons. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.