Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceSociology · 9 months ago

Why do people think I have to like dogs?

. I went out with a guy and was telling me about his stupid pit bull and I told him about my cats. he said “I’m not much of a cat person” and I said “I don’t like dogs at all so it’s ok” and he began to question me as to why I like cats but not dogs??? So I’m not allowed to have an opinion and dislike dogs????

• rick

I live out in the desert. I love nature. I love animals. People not so much. That said, dogs are destructive and belong in an enclosure or on a leash, when not in their own home. Tell me about your domestic mutt, and I'll tell you about my coyotes, rattlesnakes, scorpions, and ravens. All superior to your domestic mutt. Keep your dog at home, and remember, I don't care about it.  It would probably make a good meal for my pets for a few days.

You apparently don't like to engage... that is the problem here.

Why did you still say so it’s ok though!!!???!!! When you found something more definite you just don’t like about each other!!!???!!!

• You don't have to like dogs.

Just don't be judgmental or ignorant. 

Honestly, why do people have to take sides?

I love both.

I call trolling 🐂💩