What kind of bug bite are these?

Please help. NOT mosquito bites, because I am allergic to them and they blow up to huge welts so it’s another bug. Do you have any suggestions? (No rude answers) :) thanks guys, it’s two new ones everyday. Currently have 21.

I only get them inside, located in New York I’m a very clean person just shampoo cleaned our carpets two weeks ago.

• Edna

Most likely, they are flea bites. Fleas lay their eggs in your carpet and in your furniture and in your bed. A new crop will hatch out about every week, and the new fleas will begin feeding on you and laying new eggs.

In order to get rid of fleas, you first  have to kill all the eggs, and shampooing your carpet won't do it. You need to call a professional exterminator, who has the chemicals that will kill the eggs. .   

I got these same bits too & ended up having bed bugs

A brand-new bed doesn't matter.  It could have hitched a ride on your clothes.  I really hope it's not bedbugs. They are very hard to get rid of.  People on Answers are not a good source of info, BTW.   This Youtube channel has good info.  https://www.youtube.com/user/BedBugCentralTV/video...

• deanna2 months agoReport

I second that.the moron below you clearly have nothing better to do. But yea, could be from anywhere. We can’t figure it out!

What difference does it make?

• deanna2 months agoReport

Already on it, jackass. My house is a new construction and brand new carpet. Pretty weird to me. Thanks for the **** feedback. Go bother someone else or actually just a life. Oh wait u can’t because you’re still replying.

Do you have cockroaches look on Google at what a cockroach bite looks like yes cockroaches bite. Look up chigger bites. Look up bed bug bites.

• Kira

If it's only on the lower legs  and you have a dog or cat it's most likely fleas.

They also could be jigger bites  but they are only outdoors.

• Kira

Jiggers are invisible to the the naked eye.   Their bites are visible and itch terribly

As there are several, there is a colony of whatever these are.  Fleas and lice are a good guess.  Usually bedbugs will bite more than one in a crescent or half circle shape.  But that is another possibility.  They are most likely infecting your sleeping area and need to wash all our bedding and other clothes near the bed. Also spray the mattress and surround the bed and floor underneath with rarified earth. A non-poison way to kill off those types of bugs.

• Robin W

Bedbug bites do not have to be in a crescent or half circle.  Sometimes they are in a line. 

Could be gnats or fleas.

• Edna

You don't have to have animals anywhere around, in order to have fleas in your house. You can bring the fleas in yourself from the outdoors, on your shoes or on the cuffs of your trousers. 

• Mark

Those look like flea or bedbug bites.

• Edna

They're flea bites - especially since they're on your lower legs. A brand new bed makes no difference - fleas will lay their eggs in carpet, in furniture, or in your bed. Having no animals won't prevent fleas in the house. You can bring them in on your shoes. 

• kelvin

looks like it might be bedbugs

• deanna2 months agoReport

Looks like it , but I got a brand new bed :/