What is the least used tube station that is actually underground?

On the London Underground, I know Roding Valley is the least used station at all, located at the northern/eastern end of the Central line, in Essex. At the last recording, Roding Valley, had around 370,000 passengers that year (2017) and over the last 11, saw around just 691 a day. I think it would be Heathrow Terminal 4 station which sees around 2.3 million passengers. Gants Hill station is completely underground and is  generally less-used. I'm not entirely sure about the least used station that is underground though. Hope this helps. 

Depends on which tube system you are asking about. There are quite a few around the world.

Lambeth North on the Bakerloo Line and Mornington Crescent on the Northern Line

I think it would be any of them

• Bob

Covent Garden or

Aldgate