What are these bugs?

Found a bunch of these on my floor dead, some alive. What are these? Should I worry?

Favorite Answer

look like earwigs to me. This picture is an earwig. 

• elhigh
    1 week ago

Can you post a better picture?  This image is kind of fuzzy and the only thing really in focus is the far edge of the tissue.

Please include something in the image to provide scale, like a bottle cap or paper clip - something whose size everyone knows.  Whatever they are, they are most definitely not bed bugs.

• C

The picture's a bit blurry but I'm pretty sure those are some kind of termite.  Try doing a search on google images with the word termite and the region you live.

• No One2 months agoReport

Ya sorry, it’s hard to take a pic up close but idk about termites, shouldn’t they be a bit smaller?

I would post this over in Home & Garden, rather than fashion &  accessories if you want a helpful answer

• No One2 months agoReport

Oh sorry, I’ve never used yahoo answers. 😅 but I think I’m getting the hang of it.

• patty

wasp??????????????

looks like ants.................

• No One2 months agoReport

Not any kind of ants I’ve seen..