What was the make of your first motorcycle?

I've never owned a motorcycle... but my stepdad owns a Suzuki... and keeps warning me not to take it for a spin when he is out of town... which is an irony since he is ex-military and raised me with an iron fist... not something I would've been prone to do anyway since I didn't even drive a car by myself until I was 21 and that was not even voluntary (I got a job 7 miles away and my parents got tired of driving me to and from). 

• Jensen

Honda Rebel 300.

The first internal combustion, petroleum fueled motorcycle was the Daimler Reitwagen. It was designed and built by the German inventors Gottlieb Daimler and Wilhelm Maybach in Bad Cannstatt, Germany in 1885.

Honda

A 1974 CL360

Because I never got the Hodaka running

1999 Honda F4 and it was a beast

• adam

1971 Triumph T110 650 CC Tiger. Rigid frame. 6 over front end. No front brake. No front fender. Kick start only. Z bars. Drag pipes. Mikuni carb. I still have it. Still ride it too. Its still fun. Its not my daily ride. That hard tail was better when I was kid. 

Yamaha 100cc street bike stripped down for dirt use. Pretty beat up, and it was a gift. Didn't need a title or any licensing back in those days. ( in the dirt,1967) The guy that gave it to me bought a Bultaco Pursang 250.

P.S.  My first "2 wheel" cycle was actually a Vespa scooter. THAT'S what got me hooked on motorcycles when I was 14 y/o.

BSA              .

Yamaha 90 dirt bike

• John

First and last were Hondas, in between was a Triumph.