How to change lock settings 2005 CRV?

I do not like the loud beep noise when locking, is there a to program it not to beep? 

Hold the button when you're unlocking/ locking it. It shouldn't beep.

You can not change the volume, but you can turn it on or off.  Read the manual.

Here is one for yours, it is a bit long but complete.  http://techinfo.honda.com/rjanisis/pubs/OM/AH/A9B0...

• JetDoc

READ the owner's manual! It should tell you how you can change the settings to stop the horn from sounding when you lock the doors.

No owner's manual?  BUY ONE and THEN read it!

Read the owner's manual.  It will tell you how to disable the beep.

Hmm................

Some cars allow you to turn off the beeping horn and lights when locking the door (and the seat belt bell/buzzer). Check the manual first. My Ram didn't say anything in the manual, but I started reading the Ram forums online. I found out how to turn off the bells, online. Good luck.

Try this and see if it works:

Press both the lock and unlock buttons on your remote for two seconds.

Watch for the hazard lights to flash three times.

Lock the doors and confirm that the horn does not sound.

If not look in your car book manual to see if it has the information on how to disable the horn lock noise.