Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsGolf · 2 months ago

Would it be weird if I went golfing 18 holes by myself?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • R B
    Lv 4
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Did that one year about 200 times was at the course before sunrise nobody in front of me and played the 18 walking in about 1 hour and 45 minutes , pretty good workout and improved my game

• 6 days ago

not weird at all.  I used to play solo all the time when I was a member at a club.  Its a good way to practice shots and to take an extra ball out.

• Bob
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No, that is not weird.

• 2 months ago

No, there are lots of singles that join groups of less than 4 at the course.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Not really. During our season I'll play 10-15 rounds a year solo (out of around 60-80 rounds give or take). Keep in mind that most courses won't send a single out if they're between groups (does you nor the other groups any favours). Off-season...may not be as big of a deal.

• 2 months ago

i dont think so

• martin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Not at all. It's the only way you're going to learn, without distractions, with the course to yourself, and of course not on a busy day.

• Dze
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

yeah .. get you some billy idol 'dancin with myself' blasting on your headphones ..

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No, I know a Iot of people who do that. That's how you practice. Sometimes my dad used to take me along and I would just play in the golf cart.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.