Matthew 18:02 -04 ... " Except ye be converted, and become as little children, .." What is your experience doing this counsel?

If no experience, what do you think it means?

BEHOLD, All things are NEW.  Old is passed away.

So that means this is a godly way, not a worldly way.

This is the light, not darkness.

At the beginning,  blown away by a witchcraft group, but prayed in Jesus Name, and resisted.

What did we know?  We sure saw evil?

What did we know about ANYTHING in this realm?

We didn't know there were these other realms, that satanists could bring wickedness forth.

We were starting new.

We were leasable, reachable.

There's always much more to reach for.

Then FAITH was all new.

It's like those newborn pups crawling around, needing nourishment.   Mom dog helps them.

Jesus is both to us.

By reciting the rosary every day with care and sincerity, a person can better know the true meanings of Bible verses.

WHAT THIS IS REFERING TO IS THAT WE MUST NOT BE PRIDEFUL BUT BE HUMBLE LIKE A LITTLE CHILD. IT IS HUMILITY THAT SHOWS THAT WE ARE CHILDREN OF YHVH GOD. ANYONE WHO COMES IN LIKE A CHILD IS WELCOMED.

Children are by nature innocent, trusting, humble, submissive and obedient. Scripture makes the point that these are mature Christian qualities as well. 

18 At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, saying, Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?

2 And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them,

3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

4 Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.

6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

Mat 18

It means if a Christian does something unspeakable to you 

keep your mouth shut like a good altar boy or the Priest will have his way with the entire family .

Converting to belief, I found myself becoming as dependent upon Jesus as a child is dependent upon its parents. He supplies us with room to grow, and to make better decisions as we grow, along with love, provision, and protection.

Perhaps that issue goes to the nature of a trusting child, leading to the ultimate result suggested in the passage cited.

• my experience is very good, dear.