Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 weeks ago

Atheists, are you ready for gods to be real?

More ready than you guys will be when you discover he/it/they are not..!

I, and many other atheists in the world, are all quite prepared to take it on the chin and admit defeat if we meet 'god' when we die. It would just be a case of 'our bad', $h!t happens, deal with the consequences, and we'd move on with whatever happens next..

But, when you theists die, and find that no god exists or meets you at the pearly gates, if you still had any conscienciousness at that point, you guys would be absolutely devastated I am sure... 

Am I right, theists?!

• The gods, the demons, who wait for you after this earthly life to keep him company in hell, are also true!

yes.....appear before me!!!   oh thats what I thought.............

Source(s): never gonna happen
  • Bill-M

Never going to happen

• Are you saying you have objective, empirical, testable, confirmable evidence of the alleged existence of a god? Excellent. Please present it, because up until you do, 

• Your answers always provide a sound and logical response to the squeaking of the fireball choir. 
      They're also bong worthy. Light em up! 🔥🔥

• sadly dear, many may not be, for on that great and terrible day the wicked and unrepentant will wail and gnash their teeth.

• Doc

He's the one hiding from us. I doubt he can handle us

Abso-fukcin-lutely!

Now show me one and I'll kiss its ***.

• Jea

Sure. 

Bring him.

• Mack

Thor is already real enough for the movies.