ive seen the latest nasa photo up dates of the north and south poles, and greenland ---- the ice is melting, what do you think ?

Of course the globe is warming. We're coming out of an ice age. What I dispute is how much of it is due to human activity.

I am willing to believe my senses

and my ability to connect

many different pieces of evidence.

I also understand that,

if I could see in the long wave infrared,

where the Earth radiates its heat into space,

I would be able to see

that carbon dioxide and methane

look like smoke,

that scatters heat,

making it harder to escape Earth.

And I understand that we dig up

and burn

about 27 million tons

of fossil carbon,

every day.

We are probably doomed

to starve as we bake.

But not in coastal cities.

Those will soon

all be under water.

--

Regards,

John Popelish

• God

If the ice caps were melting, the sun would have burnt up by now. Since the world...of course...is only 6000 years old, that's not long enough. Besides it won't effect anything. It's not like a 4 degree rise in the oceans temperature will kill 80%-90% of ocean life. Humans can live without any other animal anyway. We don't need honey bees. It's not like they pollinate crops. Climate change is just a hoax created by Al Gore. Besides Jesus is coming soon, so who cares about the Earth. 

--Christian Logic 101 

I think all the jet airplanes might contribute to that, but nobody wants to do anything about it.

• Well, the photos show that, we'll have to wait and see what happens.

It’s just God hugging the planet closer.

Source(s): Tina Fey portraying Sarah Palin in SNL skit

It has been since the last cold spell in the `1500s.

The deniers are wrong.

~

• i think we should do what Christ said, and "Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid", dear, and also "Have faith in God"

• my dears, 2 hands at work and a mind following Christ's lessons can ensure we all are good stewards of our home.  What you do only works against that, dear, because it raises division.

Lemme guess, "gawwwd dones it!!"

...?

• Done did Dones it is the past tense and done willdo is the future tense . It's hard to tell since his plans are never clear until they materialize and then he recognizes it was his doing .