Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 3 weeks ago

Can Geminis function without criticising someone?

Why are Geminis trying to fight?

• 1 week ago

You will never think the same after experiencing a virgo's criticism. You will run back to the Gemini and give them a hug and apology for thinking they were in the same league as soul-eating confidence-crushing life-sucking virgo.

I aged 10 years in two just being around one. STAY AWAY!! 

not the best sign for looking themselves in the mirror...they tend to live in the now and some have an eccentric logic behind their actions.

• Dv8s

Gemini' has a constant battle within, the good twin, and the bad twin. The bad twin usually wins, thus making Gemini criticising, biting, and acidic. Nonetheless, they can be very friendly, and interesting to observe in action.

No way I've never met a Gemini trying to start anything, probably the one who was that way had a lot of fire or water in their chart😂

I k is right!?!?! I can sense jealous a$$ a mile away.. Eww.. How to make it go away. Ain’t no one wants him around. 

beyblade late it rip

none of that mumbo jumbo astronomy nonsense is true