Bill asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Why do you think Lindsey Graham ran away like a coward when a US Veteran asked him a few questions?

• Bill

I'm sick of people using their military service as an argument. Your argument isn't stronger because you were a marine. If someone ever does that to me I'm going to cut them off and tell them straight up that their military service is not an argument and does not in any way make their argument stronger or more worthy of respect. 

And Lindsey Graham doesn't even represent that guy. The Marine that thinks being a Marine is an argument should learn how the Senate works. 

In case people are slow Marines that think their service is a political argument people from Louisiana need to take their complaints to Senators from Louisiana, NOT Senators from South Carolina.

Any sources besides youtube?

Where/when/who was the veteran?

• Ron

Ask Hillary and obama who had soldiers murdered and lied to the parents/spouses

• Yavan

Because the GOP has turned itself into a criminal organization by defending Trump. Boy, did conservatives ever bet on the wrong horse! Donald Judas Trump will turn any place he lands onto into a criminal organization.