Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 3 weeks ago

Who is/was the creepiest person you've ever met and why?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

This woman I met while waiting for the bus. She had frowned eyes and the bags under her eyes were red. The way she looked at me and other people.. ugh, it was scary hahahaha

• 3 weeks ago

an ex friend who now has a closet shrine made to me

• 3 weeks ago

My ex-wife. She took advantage of my propensity for self-denial. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

He was a guy in a red coat, red pants, a funny hat and a grey beard. It was the Woolworth Santa Grotto in 1950 I was 6 years old. I screamed the place out, no way was I going to sit on this guys lap.

In those day most Santa's had REAL BEARDS and this was uck. I remember his longish yellow fingernails too. My auntie got her 2 bob back, that was two shillings.

Anonymous please Stanley. CHANGING NOW SIR.;-)

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

my coworker who's claiming she has third eye. 🧐  

• In
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

Poke her in it repeatedly.

• 3 weeks ago

Over 30 years ago it was at this pizza place I used to work at. He was a mental defect and just loved to talk about the "adult entertainment" he watched and wanted to watch. He used to try and spin his obsession into intellectual conversation. He had a membership to several video stores that rented out "adult entertainment" on VHS. He was just creepy. When I left that place I'm glad I never saw him again. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I once had a friend that out of no where started copying every thing about me and thought he was me and wanted to replace me with him self he was so fueled with envey and hate he was very sick

• Yes
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

At least three coworkers of mine, I'm especially getting sick of two who keep rubbing their support of the Genocidal illegal-state of "Israel" in my face....

• Melodies3 weeks agoReport

They are lucky that I need this money. I clearly did everything. I'm a hard worker and other bosses have witnessed it. 

• 3 weeks ago

A few of my co workers fit that description.  They are disgusting.

• Yes
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

and I wouldn't want them too since I'm not that type of person. I just think the way I'm treated by these disgusting people is unfair...

• I don’t like when gay guys want to see my feet it creeps me out

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

No comment......

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.