Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 3 weeks ago

Does she have a a crush on me?

I met a girl at school party and we chatted for a bit, and she added me on FB later. She always likes my pictures, and when I see her in hallways i wave or say hi and she does the same thing. She is a year younger than me in school, so we don’t have any classes together but frequently meet in between classes in the hallway. A second time I chatted with her was in the school cafeteria line up. We chatted for few mins and she asked me few questions about myself and schoolwork, but she had to leave cuz she was running late to class. Does she like me? Whenever we meet I always wave at her and she always wave and smile ( even if we r far apart, but we have only had conversations twice in the last 6 months). I’m not sure how she feels about me. She is a nice person, smart, perhaps on the shy side. Is she interested or just being a friendly? Do u think she has a crush?

It sounds like she could be interested in getting to know you more, or she's just being friendly. You won't know until you ask her :)

Show me your butt crack