Hector asked in SportsWrestling · 3 weeks ago

What is your opinion on Ring of Honor firing its champ Kelly Kelly while she is recovering from a concussion?

Roh has a long history of forcing sports entertainers to perform with concussions. The long list includes Bryan Danielson, Claudio Castagnoli, Tyler Black and after several dozen concussions they disappeared completely. Kelly Kelly should return to wwe and do her exhibitionist gimmick. Everyone enjoyed jacking it to that. I also hope she sues them for gender discrimination and wins millions of dollars

I haven’t watched roh in a long time, heard some bad things about them in the news lately too, a company releasing a wrestler while they are injured is kind of a crappy thing to do no matter what the circumstances are

In my opinion, you are woefully misinformed.  :-(

If a troll is the most active user on a message board, then whose really being trolled?