Mack
Mack asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 9 months ago

Does no shampoo really work?

• Mark

For some people, apparently it does.  I WILL say that people who over-shampoo their hair are creating their own problems.

Actually in this modern time there are coming many new problem.so we should do shampoo.

Do you mean not washing your hair at all or just using water?

You need shampoo to clean your hair and scalp, otherwise you'll get a build up of dirt and your hair will be very greasy.

I've tried it before  my hair gets brittle and dull 

Of course. Some are better than others

• martin

Use Palmolive same as dishwashing, but lather heavily and massage strongly with fingertips, not nails. Once a day.

Not no shampoo, but you only should shampoo your hair once a week at the most. It is not good for you to wash your hair every day or every other day. If you have extremely oily hair then you can maybe do twice a week or use dry shampoo on the days with the most oil. You need to wash your hair, just not as often as you originally thought.