How do I know if I'm Gay, Bi or something else?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

You live your life the way you want to - and don't let labels define you.

Sexuality is often much more fluid and hard to define - and a lot of people don't fit neatly into boxes.

• 3 weeks ago

You're gay if you have attraction to the same sex, but barely any to the other. You're bisexual if you have about equal attraction to both genders. You're pansexual if you fall for personality and gender\appearance isn't a factor. You can also be asexual whilst still being any of the above sexualities. Asexuality is when you don't have a sex drive.

Source(s): I'M A HUGE FUCKING QUEER
  • 3 weeks ago

Men make a decision about cocks very early on in their lives. It's either "mine is okay, the rest can screw off" or "these are all delicious!"

If you haven't made that decision yet then you are probably not straight.

• 3 weeks ago

Do you only want to have sex with girls or guys? Or both?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • reme_1
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Who are you attracted to? Are you a guy or a girl? Are you attracted to the same sex or not? CAll the gay center and talk to the counselor.

• 3 weeks ago

If you have an enduring pattern of emotional, romantic, and/or sexual attractions to people of the same sex, or romantic attraction, sexual attraction, or sexual behavior toward both males and females or to more than one sex or gender.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Agree with the person who said "let your hormones do their thing."  If you have an overwhelming crush on a person of the same sex before you reach sexual maturity, that's another sign. 

Source(s): personal experience
  • 3 weeks ago

If you are a guy that has romantic/sexual feelings for guys, you are gay.

If you are a guy that has romantic/sexual feelings for guys or girls, you are bi.

If you are a guy that has romantic/sexual feelings for donkeys, you are something else.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.