What Should I Do About/Say To My Bully?

Every time I mention friends that don't go to this school- mostly I bonded with online, at high school open houses, or they are friends of parents- whatever the case is, he insists that they aren't real. I've tried not to let it get to me, so don't tell me that. Every time I mention the name of someone who doesn't go to this school, he looks at me with a raised eyebrow and says "do you honestly expect me to believe someone would name their child that?" and laughs at me. Or I'll talk about something that happened and he'll say "Let me guess, this was with those friends who don't exist." It's getting boring but he won't stop, it's so annoying. I can't tell a teacher because then he'll bully me even harder- with even worse things than calling my best friends fake.

I've had it with him and I don't know what to do. Help?

First off, he's not YOUR bully. He's just a piece of ****. Second, just tell him that he doesn't have to believe you because he's not important, not a friend, not anyone special to you to the point that what he thinks holds any weight in your mind. Also tell him that in the REAL world, people have friends from many different places.

He's a moron if he thinks that you can only make friends with people he personally knows or that only go to your crap high school. 

If he annoys you, annoy him back; retaliation is key. Underdogs can win, put this pos in his place! 

• Indigo3 weeks agoReport

Thanks :) This is going to help, definitely.

• nanu

report to police.........................

• Indigo3 weeks agoReport

Since he hasn't physically hurt me, and isn't close enough for it to be considered abuse, I don't think the police will do much.