Isn't it pretty obvious that Tulsi Gabbard is the one who can beat trump?

The dnc fears Tulsi Gabbard because she keeps destroying their shills an dis antiwar. They want Joe Biden a crap tier neoliberal

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Tepee
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Even though she isn't as "far out" as the others I doubt she has the support to match Trump.

• 3 weeks ago

she seems to be the main threat to the DC Old Guard....notice that Kamala Harris (who started out as one of the Old Guard's hand-picked candidates) aimed most of her debate barbs at Gabbard when logic dictated that she focus on Warren and Biden...

Trump won because a lot of Americans want someone (one might argue "anyone") from outside the corrupted Beltway picked him or stayed home on Election Day when the other party offered "same old-same old"...  Gabbard would energize these voters in several states...

...the only issue is whether or not she'd be beholden to the Old Guard's leash holders....the small group of billionaires in the handful states that (in their eyes) are the only ones that matter....

• Mark
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

The reason Republicans want her to be the nominee is because she's weak and corruptible 

• Bill
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

They hate her because they think she is a DINO. The thing is she is pretty left wing on a lot of positions and only similar to republicans on perhaps foreign policy. lol

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Absolutely not......

• 3 weeks ago

No, I like her but she doesn't have as many strings in her bow as say Pete Buttigieg or Bernie Sanders, she's a bit of a one issue pony and any of them would beat Trump anyway

• 3 weeks ago

Tulsi would make a fine  VP.......to Biden. 

I like Pete..........Yang is interesting.......but Biden is still the best main candidate. 

Pick a next Generation  kid for the VP spot. 

• KaleyK
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I could vote for Gabbard, I hope she is the democrat nominee.  I will not vote for Biden, Sanders, Hillary, Warren or Trump.

• Bill
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

Except of course she won't be with the democratic voters thinking she is a Russian Asset and all. lol

• 3 weeks ago

Umm yes. Yeah yes yes 👍

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.