Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 months ago

Isn’t it sad trans people are getting persecuted?

Conservatives want to make it a crime by supporting trans teens. They want to not only ban medical transition but them wearing clothes and having hair styles of their gender identity. They have the right to transition with consent from parents, therapists and doctors. Law makes don’t get to decide how one lives. Oh well I warned conservatives what would happen if you decided to persecute lgbt people. You made your bed. 

Favorite Answer

What's trans people?

Your brain is fried from drug abuse, isn't it?

😁 😘 👌 Lolz

The medications used in medical transition of teens have lifelong consequences and should NEVER be used until the teen has reached full maturity. Screwing around with a young person's head before they are old enough to know for themselves what they want is criminal. 

I hear you saying a bunch, but I don't see you providing any evidence of your claims. Indeed from your writing I can't even understand what you are trying to say. 

If you are talking about a proposed law, then which one? 

you don't even realize that you're just talking about feelings again.....do you?

• Lv 5

I’m talking about facts

• KaleyK

"They have a right" .... wherein is that right?  It's not a Constitutional Right.  Is it a natural right?  I can provide a logical argument that "the right to life" is a natural right.  Can you provide a logical argument that "the right to transition" is a natural right?  Law absolutely can decide how you live your life.  Your legal argument fails the reality test. 

Yes that is very sad since it is happening