Why do Democrats continue to pretend Sondland didn't admit he presumed everything even after I post the link to him doing so in the hearing?

Did you even bother to read the link you posted?  No one saying that Sondland didn't presume about the foreign aid.  That doesn't mean everything else he said wasn't true.  Try again, with less desperation this time.

• Leo

The question is an incoherent mess.

• Sally

You guys always want to pick one tiny thing that you think proves something and ignore the huge body of evidence. Like a piece of lint on my sleeve means I'm the worst-dressed person on the planet.

If someone says "there's a draft in the room", would it be wrong to presume that that person wants you to close the window? People do understand indirectness. It's not rocket science. In most cases there's not even plausible deniability.

I find it hilarious that you actually post the evidence and leftists like Pearlmar, just say "because he didn't".

How these leftists have the audacity to pretend intellectual superiority is truly beyond me. 

Weasel, Since YOU say that YOUR star witness is a liar, it seems to me that YOU are saying YOU have nothing on Trump.  

No, they are TERRIFIED of the truth.

"I know that members of this committee have frequently framed these complicated issues in the form of a simple question: Was there a 'quid pro quo?' As I testified previously, with regard to the requested White House call and White House meeting, the answer is yes," Sondland said. And you can be sure: a guy who paid a million for an ambassadorship knows a thing or two about quid pro quos.

If Sondland really only "presumed everything" Trump and Giuliani wanted him to do, why did neither of those two ever ask him WTF he thought he was doing? Pray, tell.

The problem is.......Sondland said  BOTH things. 

So depending which side of his two faced mouth  he talked out of , that you like....

he said   BOTH things   , for BOTH sides. 

His testimony was a mish mash of saying, yes it was quid pro quo and then,  no it wasn't. 

Yeah, thanks.......that was real helpful, claiming both things are true. 

• Mercuri

Except he didn't say that.  He said there was quid pro quo.  He said he presumed the foreign aid specifically was part of the quid pro quo

Democrats have a limited attention span and poor comprehension . Seems not a single Lefty even knows Sondland walked back if not outright contradicted most of his morning ' testimony ' .