Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 weeks ago

So why Muhammad lied about travelling to heaven and talk to GOD, when the fact is, no mortal can ever reach heaven.?

Also why no one asked muhammad to prove it. Like show the flying donkey, or what did the God gift him ???

A God who did not even spoke with him for the entire life, why would he even meet a impostor.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Jake
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Catholicism is the One True Faith and a person can know this with certainty by reciting the rosary every day with care and sincerity.

• Archer
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Jesus lied when he stated his version of a god raped his virgin mother to create him. Get over it!

• 3 weeks ago

St. Paul was caught up into the third heaven.

• Mack
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Right, your deity, their deity, Heaven.... none of it is real....

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

not true, mankind has often reached heaven, but no one that is unrighteous or unclean has entered therein. the thief entered paradise. King david (or was it solomon?) said there was a 7th heaven. How many levels of heaven are there? Paul said he knew a man that went to the third heaven. is Paul a false apostle. or Did Jesus truly resurrect from the grave and appeared to Paul? either way we know the thief was not baptized but had a change of heart and asked of Jesus to be delivered from hell. he was saved by profession of faith and the smallest of conversion. how many different types of hell are there, ? at least 4 possibly 9! how many degrees of glory are there as mentioned in 1Cor 15:35, 40-42 there are at least 3. and there are 3 heavens in the celestial kingdom. So where did king david get the count of 7? and is there a level 8 and 9? God Himself has said he resides in a heaven above all heavens. So what level of heaven is God in? Jesus said to Peter, do not call unclean what i have made clean ! speaking of the gentiles. but also having the table with unclean animals spread before him, Jesus also said: "eat"...

• Where does it say that the alleged Muhammad travelled in the sky? Maybe he did it by building his wings in those years?

And then, the sacred scripture tells us of the different names of the Prophets of God, how come it doesn't say his name in the sacred Bible?

For my testimony, that Mohammed was only a religious who cared well for his interests!

As for the people who came up to heaven by God's will, they are:

Hebrews 11:5.

By faith Enoch was abducted that he might not see death; and he was not found again, because God had taken him away; for before he was taken away he had the testimony that he had been pleasing to God.

2 Kings 2: 9-12.

Elijah said to Elisha, "Ask what I should do for you before I am kidnapped from you. Elijah answered, "Two-thirds of your spirit shall be mine. 10 He added, "You have been demanding in asking. However, if you see me when I am kidnapped away from you, you will be granted it; otherwise you will not be granted it. 11 While they were walking in conversation, behold, a chariot of fire and horses of fire interposed themselves between them. Elijah went up into the whirlwind into the sky. 12 And Elisha looked, and cried, My father, my father, and the chariot of Israel, and his charioteer. And he never saw him again.

In any case, they will return to earth, to do the works of God who entrusted them, and only the body will be killed, but they will continue to live with their own souls, because flesh and blood can not inherit the kingdom of God!

• 3 weeks ago

More than likely taken from Saint Paul 500 years earlier .

Saint Paul claims this man he knew 14 years went to heaven and heard unspeakable things - = - 2 Corinthians 12/ 2 thru 9 .

It could be estimated this was written 14 years after Paul's SUPPOSED vision on the road to Damascus . Here Paul is posturing in the Third Person as this man who went to heaven and heard all the mysteries of the Kingdom of God becoming on his return a fully authorized Apostle above other Apostles with esoteric knowledge beyond -=-

Muslims hate Saint Paul since Skydaddy only talks to people in heaven like 

Jim Jones , David Koresh , Muhammad , Fred Phelps , Joseph Smith ,

all of the Homeless , 144,000 specific JW's , Trump , Bin Laden , Ayatollah Khomeini ,

most Meth users on a high dose , Some Rastafarians who posses the Ganga ,

Drunk Methodist who worship Twinkie Master Rapper , and anyone who still 

covets their neighbors donkey or ox 

• 3 weeks ago

He was nicknamed Alameen (the trust worthy) even before Prophethood.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Asking for proof is the greatest sin in Abrahamic religions. “Blessed are those who believe without seeing”

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.