Do women with a nose-jobs, botox, and tons of makeup, realize that they look like trannies?

I live in a very liberal city. There's tons of trannies and cross-dressers everywhere.

Most men who cross-dress or transition get nose-jobs and wear tons of makeup.

Sometimes I see women with lots of plastic surgery, and lots of makeup. Very often, I don't know if they are biological women or trans women. All the surgery and makeup make it really hard to tell.

Bill Burr nailed the whole 'plastic surgery' thing: 'Can't you look around at other people who have had plastic surgery and see that they haven't worked out all the kinks yet?'

Ok first of all you can't look TRANS and second of all why do you care? It's none of your concern

It's the other way around. Tranwoman got plastic surgery so they could look more female. I know what you mean though--the plastic surgery face always reads uncanney valley to me and so do transwomen. I thought Blair White passed better BEFORE the plastic surgery, because now I just see the surgery and don't see feminine.

• That's a horrible thing to say. 

I just came from seeing "Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood" at the theater and I think it might help you with your issues. And I'm not singling you out either; I think most people will really get something out of this movie. It really makes you stop and think about what you're doing, why you're doing it and what got you to this point.

Go see the movie.

1. Stop calling them trannies 2. Why should they give a crap about your opinion?