Anybody else in awe of how rude guys can get for no reason?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago
    Best answer

People period are doing it. Its almost easy to fly off the handle these days without thinking about the consequences it may bring. 

• 2 weeks ago

Yes! I had a guy tell me I did something that is not even in my heart to do and was determined I did it. We argued for 20 minutes. I swore on my life, swore to God, everything to prove myself. But he didn’t believe me 1%... But in reality it was something he’d done and tried to throw it all on me to take the focus off of him. He was yelling and raising his voice at me knowing deep down I did no such thing. Guys are really rude and psychologically manipulative. 

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Oh they have a reason: you hurt their ego by not worshiping them 24/7.

• 2 weeks ago

It seems both sides get rude.

It doesn't take much.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 weeks ago

I am not in awe of anyone. If I feel it necessary to be rude or polite I will do whatever I want. 

• 2 weeks ago

i did not understand your illiterate question, get what for no reason?

• 2 weeks ago

I've only met rude females, sorry. Men are conditioned to be nice these days, women are not. Also much of what is "rude"  to guys is classed as banter.

• Gervasius2 weeks agoReport

right......men are just perverted...…..saying that you only have one testicle and should get a sex-change...…..**** LIKE THAT.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.