Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 3 weeks ago

Do you think in the right situation Tate Martell could have been the better quarterback than Justin fields?

I was really excited to see Tate play this year. Fields has looked fine but he hasn’t really stunned me. But it seems like all the other Ohio state fans are in love with him and to me I think Tate was the better athlete and had a stronger arm. Do you think on this buckeye team he could have taken them to new heights?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Kyle
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

if Fields does well against and gets the team into the play offs, and stays healthy next year, i can see him as a top five pick in 2022.  he's only a sophomore, so he has at least one more year before he can go into the draft.  he's a very smart quarterback, makes little mistakes.  

• 3 weeks ago

Sure, if the "right situation" means Fields got injured.

Martell couldn't even play at Miami

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

That’s so stupid. If he was better he would. Playing. If your actually an Ohio state fan ( I am not) you would recognize that fields as a true sophomore has a rocket arm , pretty accurate and can move around extremely well in the pocket. He has superstar written all over him. Tate Martell is only well known because his sister shakes her *** all over Instagram. He isn’t a very good QB. Also what do you mean new heights? They have literally crushed everyone they’ve played! I don’t really understand how you can even ask this question.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.