Advice on which Colleges and Scholarship should I pick?

Overall I want to major in Psychology. Here's my dilemma...

I found a University that offers an online Bachelor's degree in Psychology that claims in only takes 2-3 years to complete. However, I'm currently in community college which recently offered me a scholarship for 2 years. 

In the community college, there's a Liberal Arts and Science of Psychology A.A degree which takes 2 years and it's supposed to transfer me to a University. The scholarship would cover it. But the University has a whole Bachelor's degree in a minimum of 2 years. 

I go to community college and I'm financial stable yet a major I DON'T want.

I go to University and I'm NOT financial stable yet a major I do want.

I don't want to waste my time in Community College just to transfer to Uni what's the point of the A.A degree when I can straight away get the Bachelor without A.A. 

But I don't want to give up the Scholarship and go to the University and FAFSA can't cover it. If that happens, I lost a Uni and a Scholarship, It's kinda risky. 

I have to make my decision by December 6.

the University is called: Maryville University 

• .

That university sounds fishy.  What's the name?

• nutella2 weeks agoReport

Well duh, I need to get a bachelor degree first lol