Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenMaintenance & Repairs · 3 weeks ago

neighbour keeps putting bin right on my drive, blocking me. Have mentioned but keeps doing it. How can I stop without causing bad feeling?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Why are you afraid of getting on the wrong side of them. They're the one doing the wrong thing. You've spoken to them about it yet they still continue to do it. They deserve an ear bashing. If it were me, I wouldn't care less if they got shitty with me because I wouldn't be the one in the wrong. I don't know what you should do, maybe put their bin at the end of the street so they have to go looking for it. 

• d00ney
    Lv 5
    2 weeks ago

He is acting as if the drive belongs to him. Now in the event that it does happen to be a shared drive he is behaving unreasonably, because the main purpose of a drive is to gain access. You should seek legal redress, but before you do so it may be worthwhile to enlist the help of mutual friends and neighbours to point out the error of his ways. They could, however, say, ‘What is your problem you could drive a bus past that.’

• 3 weeks ago

that bin should disappear

• 3 weeks ago

Hint ... he can't leave it on your drive if he doesn't have one

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Joe
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

He already is causing bad feelings. Its not your fault.

• 3 weeks ago

a fence along the driveway

• 3 weeks ago

move bin to his drive every time he does it

• Laurie
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Move it to HIS drive.

• 3 weeks ago

"Confiscate" the bin . . . . after they pay for a few, maybe they'll get the message.

• 3 weeks ago

park in his driveway

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.