kevin asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 3 weeks ago

best natural sleep aid?

I've been searching for kava, camomile, glycine, lerola

Do you guys have any recommendation?

try to listing sweet music bro.. sleep will shifty come....... 

carbon monoxide.

• hart

stop to have sweets and sweeteners

• GB

I find watching a game of cricket helps me sleep. You could get a dvd.

closing your eyes

Valarian root (make it into a tea), melatonin supplements.  magnesium supplements.  Eat less in the evening meal and no protein (meat) with it.  A cooler temperature sleeping area.  A darker sleeping area, with no noise, like a TV or radio. Take Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K2 with your evening meal or sometime in the evening, before bed.

• k w

lavender oil, the smell relaxes you, chamomile tea, chamomilla homeopathy,similar to the tea, a glass of wine, BUT more importantly is burning off the cortisol in the the body with exercise, I don't mean to say you have to put out a hard effort just 20 min walk in the morn should do it, just no later than4 hours prior to bedtime, you can also easily do calisthenics in the morning before you eat, or after you get home, before you eat...otherwise you'll still be searching for a sleep aid.......when it was in the mirror and you never knew it......

Melatonin and Valerian root... You can get them separately or in combination formulations.

Kava kava is supposed to be safe (reputable brands anyway, do not use tudei kava, or two-day kava) Gaia Herbs a good brand  but I don't know that it would make someone fall asleep unless already sleepy. Valerian root and passionflower may help. I am not sure of anything off top of my head that will make someone definitely pass out in 30 min to an hr though

Weed works for me.