Is my girlfriends crazy and angry personality compensation for being so short?

she is 4 feet 9 tall, I am 27 she is 21.

she can be really rude, angry and loud with people.

She saw her ex partner walking down the street and shouted "oi di*khead" to get his attention, a photographer was promoting his work in the high street asked her if she wanted a free shoot and she said "no cuz I head butt pervy photographers".

She needed a pee in her bed sit and said she couldn't be bothered to use bathroom cuz she shares with others so she took a pee in the kitchen sink!!!

is this all compensation for being so short?

im thinking of leaving her, she is crazy

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Seems she’s gotten away with that behavior (as adolescents try them out to check reactions) and it’s worked for her, because ppl allow it. It would be too obnoxious to deal w 24/7 imo. Shut it down or move on.

• shroud
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

NO, she is nuts, there is a reason for the saying - don't stick your penis in crazy

you should run away fast and far

• 3 weeks ago

Why are you with her???

• 3 weeks ago

She sounds totally crazy. Doesn't matter if she's compensating for being short. Stay away from crazy.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

tetopkeptrepotyrtytrytryyrtry

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I’m 5’2 and don’t act like that, I think it’s more immaturity than shortness 

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Why on earth are you with her?  Her height is irrelevant.  I have friends who are very short and they're all lovely, friendly, reasonable people.

You really want to be with someone who is that coarse, that rude and so disgusting as to pee in the kitchen?

Your choice, but she sounds vile!

• Sandy
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

yeah, you should run away--fast! LOL!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.