Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 3 weeks ago

Does yahoo answers actually read the feedback forum?

I have a lot of suggestions, but is it a waste of time, or do they actually do anything?

They sure do.......it was a suggestion board suggestion   that took away the level 7 question moving feature since it was being wildly abused. 

Everyone that participated in that discussion received an email from Yahoo,  saying the suggestion had been reviewed and approved.    

That included me.   I can show you the email. 

They did get rid of that annoying feature where level 7 users moved other user's questions... but there was a LOT of people complaining about that. It seems they only take action when there's loads of complains.

• Zirp

Yes, but please read all the existing suggestions and vote for the ones you like, instead of adding one that has been posted already

• .

Yes, Yahoo reviews the feedback forum. That's how the question moving feature was removed from Level 7s (it was requested to be removed in that forum and Yahoo reviewed the abuse users were claiming was happening, and found it to be VERY true).

.

Just because someone makes a suggestion in that forum, doesn't mean action will be taken (especially if other users don't vote for it, which shows community interest in it). It certainly doesn't hurt to post a suggestion in there (it's more effective than those who posts suggestions/complaints here on Yahoo Answers).

• Daniel

Im sure they Read them they may use the Suggestion or they may not

To be honest with you Right now I dont think its Best that they make more Changes I think its Best they Fix the Bugs that they have going on Before making any more Changes to the Site its a Mess

They read them, but then they laugh at all the problems we're having.

That's why certain people have been able to bully others for years with no consequences 

They read them, they stopped level 7s from moving questions.