I got bread, eggs, cauliflower and butter. I am not a good cook. What dinner ideas could you suggest me with these ingredients?

• Jane
    Favorite Answer

great ideas here, I would add making an omelette- just grate your cauliflower, cook with some butter until soft, add some whisked eggs, salt and pepper to the same frying pan and fry on a low heat until just set. Fold and serve with some toast.

• Christine2 weeks agoReport

I tried it. And it tasted great. Thank you for the suggestion, girl.

• Sparky

Scrambled eggs on hot buttered toast

either orrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Toss the cauliflower with olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper and butter and roast til tender and starting to brown and crisp on the edges.

Scramble eggs and toast bread, serve with roasted cauliflower as a side.

Toast the bread, fry the egg in butter, put them together and use the Cauliflower as a garnish.

Source(s): Batchelor survival.

Toast the bread. Put the butter on the bread. Scramble the eggs and throw out the cauliflower.

• denise

If you've got some milk and a little cheese, you could make 'Cauliflower cheese' with a breadcrumb sprinkle to finish off before browning the top.

Omelette, Scrambled eggs, French toast,

A veggie favorite is a Cauliflower 'steak', Just cut a thick slice right through the cauli head,rub it with spices/herbs & oil then fry like a steak.

I would make a cauliflower soup. 

Steam/simmer some of the cauliflower, saute some in the butter. 

Blend the steamed cauliflower with some broth.

If you have onion and celery add that to the broth and cauliflower. 

• geezer

Toasted scrambled egg sandwich with a mug of cauliflower soup.

McDonald's.......