I got bread, eggs, cauliflower and butter. I am not a good cook. What dinner ideas could you suggest me with these ingredients?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Jane
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

great ideas here, I would add making an omelette- just grate your cauliflower, cook with some butter until soft, add some whisked eggs, salt and pepper to the same frying pan and fry on a low heat until just set. Fold and serve with some toast.

• Christine2 weeks agoReport

I tried it. And it tasted great. Thank you for the suggestion, girl.

• Sparky
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Scrambled eggs on hot buttered toast

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

either orrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• 3 weeks ago

Toss the cauliflower with olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper and butter and roast til tender and starting to brown and crisp on the edges.

Scramble eggs and toast bread, serve with roasted cauliflower as a side.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Toast the bread, fry the egg in butter, put them together and use the Cauliflower as a garnish.

Source(s): Batchelor survival.
  • 3 weeks ago

Toast the bread. Put the butter on the bread. Scramble the eggs and throw out the cauliflower.

• denise
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

If you've got some milk and a little cheese, you could make 'Cauliflower cheese' with a breadcrumb sprinkle to finish off before browning the top.

Omelette, Scrambled eggs, French toast,

A veggie favorite is a Cauliflower 'steak', Just cut a thick slice right through the cauli head,rub it with spices/herbs & oil then fry like a steak.

• 3 weeks ago

I would make a cauliflower soup. 

Steam/simmer some of the cauliflower, saute some in the butter. 

Blend the steamed cauliflower with some broth.

If you have onion and celery add that to the broth and cauliflower. 

• geezer
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Toasted scrambled egg sandwich with a mug of cauliflower soup.

• 3 weeks ago

McDonald's.......

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.