Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 3 weeks ago

Do you think that I have schizophrenia right after you read these sentences, which are mine, no matter what?

If you have to own me, you can own me, no matter what, and you must own me, no matter what, and if you are the owner of me, you must tell me that you are the owner of me, no matter what, no matter what, and if you tell me that you are the owner of me, no matter what, you must always be the owner of me, no matter what, and I need to own you, no matter what, and if I am the owner of you, I need to tell you that I am the owner of you, no matter what, no matter what, and you must tell me that I can own you, no matter what, no matter what, and if I tell you that I am the owner of you, no matter what, I need to always be the owner of you, no matter what. You must not touch these or this person's or persons' body parts or part, which is or are a crotch or crotches or buttocks or a buttock or mouths or a mouth, with your body parts or part, no matter what, or you must not be less than four inches away from these or this person's or persons' body parts or part, which is or are a crotch or crotches or buttocks or a buttock or mouths or a mouth, with your body parts or part, no matter what, or you must not be less than four inches away from these or this person's or persons' body parts or part with your body parts or part, which is or are a crotch or a buttock or a mouth, no matter what, or you must not touch these or this person's or persons' body parts or part with your body parts or part, which is or are a mouth or a buttock or a crotch, no matter what.

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.