Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

Is Donald Trump's taking it to the elites by giving them everything they want?

Like tax cuts and deregulation 

It's was helped the economy take-off! These 2 things are the key to economic prosperity, if properly implemented. Reagan did the same thing, helping his economy take-off too. Same thing was proposed by JFK and implemented by LBJ. It was successful too.

• NiJo

He does not represent the party that villifies success and job creation. So I ask you, what exactly do you hate about elites?

• humpty

I'm still not allowed to buy myself a Beyonce like my grandfathers could.

You've obviously not even read the legislation of tax cuts or deregulation otherwise you would stfu and walk away in shame just as you ought to.

It bothers me that stupid f*cking parasites like you, CHOOSE to be ignorant and uneducated on what you want to speak on, and yet that doesn't seem to prevent you from speaking on it anyway.

Do yourself a favor and stfu.  I can't believe you breathe without having to be reminded.

well yesh i beliebe soooooo