Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceTeaching · 2 weeks ago

I'm 26 years old and I think students should be allowed to yell back at a teacher?

When I was in school the teachers who yelled at me wanted me to visit them after I graduate from school and I never visited them do you think I made their lives miserable for not visiting them? Because I sure as hell hope I did!!

• Laurie

They probably didn’t really want to see you. They probably were just curious to see whether you were able to stay out of prison.

How really sad! You're 26 and still thinking about the teachers that yelled at you when you were in school 8 or more years ago? I would have hoped that your life would be so filled with new experiences and activities that your old teachers would have been consigned to oblivion long ago. Do you realize how unhappy you make yourself by obsessing over such nonsense? Let it go! It's in the past. Forget all the injustice and pain that occurred to you when you were that young. Would it make you miserable if you were a teacher and some bozo who was nothing but trouble didn't come back to see you? Um....I don't think so. They probably have their hands full dealing with other problem kids who feel they are being picked on or who want to hurt them back for all the pain they've caused them. Try to live now and look forward and let all the unpleasant or unjust things that happened to you years ago be forgotten.