What are the main important things to you when buying a car and are mine important as well?

I do not want to sound like a spoiled brat, but I am buying my first ever brand new car, I have been using hand me down and used cars my current one is a 2016 Corolla which was handed down to me and its starting to have issues. It has about 120,000KM on it.

But are these okay to consider when buying a car? I'm not a car guy btw

Heated seats

Daytime running LED's

LED headlights

Foglights (halogen or LED does not matter)

LED tail lights

LED Turn signals indicator on mirrors

Dual Climate AC

Heated steering wheel

Folding mirrors (automatic)

LED Welcome lights on the door handles when approaching car

Push button start

360 Degree Camera

BLACK RIMS or BLACK HUB CAPS

Blind spot monitoring

AUTOMATIC headlights and windshield wipers

Automatic high beam assist

ECO/Sport Mode

Are any of those useful? Any I should not consider?

Jake, this is mostly just for your own personal preferences. Most people like all the neat quality of life additions that cars come with nowadays, and some want it to be as minimal as possible. Most of the stuff you listed are pretty nice features to have for normal day-to-day driving. Heated seats and steering wheel would be amazing for cold areas. Fog lights are always nice to have as you can’t go wrong with more lighting on the road. The blind spot monitoring is neat feature for people who don’t like to check their blind spots or have problems doing it, as it’ll make it easier. The majority of the other stuff is all cosmetic/aesthetic that would be for you to decide whether you want it or not.

Its a start. 

Make sure you buy a car with a steering wheel. As cars without steering wheels are pieces of schit. 

Source(s): nothing

Cars are tools. So you need to decide which car and accessories suit you personally. You then carry out a test drive and look hard for faults. After that it's just a matter of price.

None of what you list are important except possibly foglights depending on where you drive.  They're nice to have but certainly not essential. Far more important is the reliability and safety of the car.  However, if you choose to spend your money on these vanity items it's up to you.

• Dimo

A car is useless if you don't fit.  You cannot know unless you drive it.  When I went to buy my first brand new new car, I first rented one.  Actually rented two, the first didn't fit me, second did.  (that was in 1972)

Reliability is a MUST.  For a 4-year-old low mileage Honda to be having problems, you and the prior owners were abusing the vehicle.  Unless you have learned your lessons, buying a new car is stupid.

What you list is a bunch of froo-froo bells and whistles that break easy, cost to fix, and are mostly useless. 

• Lv 4

and good visibility, extra good tires, a good engine & transmission, parts availability, adjustable seats that fit the driver, strength, overall aesthetics, quality, reliability, basic diagnostics, turning radius, road stability, maneuverability, backing up, good electronics, roominess, braking, etc

The real questions with buying a new car outside of price are is it reliable past warranty, what is the cost of maintenance (much higher with certain imports) and does it meet your needs? 

Nearly all of the items mentioned here are vanity items and creature comforts. Do you want to spend money on a butt warmer and the ability to start your car without taking your keys out? That’s a questions for yourself. They’re not bad to have, it’s just a question of money.

As long as you have it, spend away. Just be sure to make sure you’re also buying a dependable vehicle with reasonable maintenance costs. I’d narrow your choices down to three and check consumer reports.

(Also don’t let the dealer know you actually want all that crap or you’re gonna get bent over the barrel. Once you’re moments from the sale MAYBE see what he can throw in, or “you know maybe I should think about this first.”)