mind asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 weeks ago

has trumps unveiling of fake news been his greatest achievement so far?

NOW before you answeR take your head out the current politcal subject that is occupying your attention at the moment.

the very term FAKE NEWS wasnt even a thing. althrough im sure all you older people have known many alien politician over the last 5-10-20 yeaRS AND M0RE.

would you rather it was like the old days where you never knew?

for the record i dont think trumps motives are bad... i just think he is shyte at talking like a politician . but we all want change

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

it mightve been

• Susie
    Lv 6
    2 weeks ago

We may not have called it fake news, but many of us have been aware of the manipulation tactics the mainstream news medias have used for decades. I’ve been saying it for 20 years.  And change just for changes sake doesn’t mean it’s going to be better. It could end up a lot worse and be irreversible, then YOU may be wishing  for the good ole days. 

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Trump told Lesley Stahl he bashes press ‘to demean you and discredit you so ... no one will believe’ negative stories about him.

• Ro
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Trump DID reveal the lengths the radical left would go in trying to get away with fake news stories.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

In other words you have “faith” in the President. Faith is belief without evidence. Sorry pal. Not a strong argument.

• 2 weeks ago

more is on its way , ,

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.