Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 8 months ago

College fail, advice on my behavior?

I am so mad at the professor, at my classmates, i am extremely frustrated and angry, advice on how to release this all in a healthy way?

ive been there. it really is all circumstantial, but what's worse is when they are just rude about it and really don't care about your or what you do with your life. my advice is to find a job, trade skill or factory/warehouse and give it a year or two. find a hobby even its just video games. stay away from drugs recreational or pharmaceutical if you can. watch porn or go out and have sex if that's your thing. if you live with family still, try to move out. 

and if all fails and you are truly fed up with life....look for legalizing voluntary assisted suicide in your state. 

i'll be honest.....I'd take it.

Maybe you need a part time job.  Fast food sounds about your speed.

Get your councelled.

Why aren't you mad at _yourself_? You are the one who failed. Not them. You need to take responsibility.

Drop out of college then. You won’t have issues

maybe you should get some counseling, it might help you out

Stiff upper lip. You tried. You failed. This is real life and this sort of thing happens. Lick your wounds and move on.

For me I take a walk or write a terribly mean letter then burn it after. Also screaming into your pillow works! Maybe try taking your mind off the situation too so you can get a better view point on it. 

• go and break some inanimate objects with some type of tool, a golf club perhaps.

• .

Realize that failing a college course isn't automatically the fault of your professors or classmates.  Usually, it's your fault.