Register used 32 ft trailer. Can I register on line?

• May

You "can" if you are able.  You "may" if the rules allow it.........In your unnamed mystery location.

• Ron

Can you show proof of ownership online? Then no

Maybe in State of Confusion. In State of Delusion it requires American Express card.  In Illinois you have to get to counter clerk with $100.00 bill.  SO, are you in State of Delusion?  Or are you in a state with permanent trailer plates, no inspections and no title issued- optional- as Wisconsin was awhile back?  When you have your state of residence answer- then try to see if that state has online transfer, registration.  Wisconsin has recently upgrade online activities, I did a title transfer and registration /license plate transfer for dodge van 2 years back, printed out email notice to keep in vehicle and when cop stopped for odd plate return had the docs available- in process paperwork takes a week or so to get to police data base- but if police have the 'envelope number' from printout can use that to lookup processing. Trailer with title optional may get same online transfer, re-register- my little homemade trailer has title tag and license plate current sticker, officer checked  where parked to see if had been online transferred.