Register used 32 ft trailer. Can I register on line?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • May
    Lv 5
    2 weeks ago

You "can" if you are able.  You "may" if the rules allow it.........In your unnamed mystery location.

• Ron
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Can you show proof of ownership online? Then no

• 2 weeks ago

Maybe in State of Confusion. In State of Delusion it requires American Express card.  In Illinois you have to get to counter clerk with $100.00 bill.  SO, are you in State of Delusion?  Or are you in a state with permanent trailer plates, no inspections and no title issued- optional- as Wisconsin was awhile back?  When you have your state of residence answer- then try to see if that state has online transfer, registration.  Wisconsin has recently upgrade online activities, I did a title transfer and registration /license plate transfer for dodge van 2 years back, printed out email notice to keep in vehicle and when cop stopped for odd plate return had the docs available- in process paperwork takes a week or so to get to police data base- but if police have the 'envelope number' from printout can use that to lookup processing. Trailer with title optional may get same online transfer, re-register- my little homemade trailer has title tag and license plate current sticker, officer checked  where parked to see if had been online transferred.  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.