Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 3 weeks ago

Can a naturally introverted person be bubbly and have a magnetic personality others like? How?

Im so sick of being invisible

Update:

Work

Socially

Everywhere.

I fade into the background while others shine

6 Answers

Relevance
  • reme_1
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Talk to a therapist. Maybe join a social group that you are really interested in so you 'll be able to talk to others.

• martin
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

It's natural for most people, adults, adolescents, children, all to be somewhat introverted. What brings people out of that is when they acquire confidence, which unfortunately doesn't come easily.

• 3 weeks ago

Why are you sick about that?

• 3 weeks ago

i dont see why not, maybe you should get some counseling, it might help you out

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Cogito
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

If you're introverted by nature (as am I) any attempts by you to make people believe you're bubbly and extroverted will be pretence and fake.

You can try to gradually join in a bit more, talk to others more and smile more - but unless it feels natural to you, maybe you'll just be happier letting other people get the spotlight?  Not all of us are extroverts!

• As Mad As Birds
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

Introverts can be bubbly and outgoing naturally. Being shy or coy are not the same as being introverted ;) Of course someone can be introverted AND shy AND coy.

• 3 weeks ago

I recommend saying hi to people you usually don’t! And smile! Give a nice ol’ wave! Compliment random people and your friends! It always works☺️

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.