What fact discourages you the most?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

I guess, the abundance of what I see as foolishness. It comes in so many forms, and just astounds me at times.

• 3 weeks ago

Right wing populism.

• 3 weeks ago

That I will die. But since that is in the future, it's not really a fact. Because the past and future doesn't exist, the only facts can only exist in the present, and right now, I'm sitting down and writing this, with the fact that nothing discourages me or threatens me.

However, I am also watching "Legal Eagles" that tries to skew basic legal rights to make me think that police can enter your house without a warrant, or police can't enter a private building when there is probable cause. That's discouraging and disturbing.

• 3 weeks ago

The fact that I have ADHD and some of the things that I wish to accomplish, I can never do.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

human biology and psychology

• Gravity has proven the most effective to discourage me from what I'd like to do most.

• P
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

That the rate of world population growth is 1.08% on 7.7billion people. That's up from 3billion in 1960 and totally unsustainable 

Time for a rethink, or a catastrophe! 

• small
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Often victory for one implies many others losing.

• Oh yeah, smalls, that is a sad fact of competition. I can't think of how that would be changeable, thus the verity of it. 

• John
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

That God will continue making extremely screwed up people.

• 3 weeks ago

That I could end up alone because I’m a massive ***** sometimes

• el3 weeks agoReport

Attempt to change. Your answer says you are aware of cause and effect. Change the cause, change the effect.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.